Books have always been an escape, a solace, companions to me. I needed all of those this year. I read 53 books either partially or completely, about my usual annual number, mostly reading at night before going to sleep.
I had 21 fiction reads, leaning toward life lessons. I read many more non-fiction books, with quite a few about people (9) and many in the sciences (12) . Here's 2021's top picks. (click on title for full review of each):
1) The Midnight Library - Matt Haig
2) The Codebreaker - Walter Isaacson
3) The End of Men - Christina Sweeney Baird
4) Anxious People - Fredrik Backman
5) Blockchain Revolution - Don Tapscott
2) The Codebreaker - Walter Isaacson
3) The End of Men - Christina Sweeney Baird
4) Anxious People - Fredrik Backman
5) Blockchain Revolution - Don Tapscott
I've already gotten 2 books from my TBR list to begin reading for 2022! If you have any favorites from 2021 let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post your comments here, would love to hear what you think