Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bonnie - Iris Johansen

Finished up the third book in this trilogy.  It was a Christmas present that I've now finally read after getting through the first two.  A nice wrap up of the story line.  I still found the book to be mostly dialog with very little storytelling.  Everything happens in a very short time (a week?) and like with most mysteries, I scanned a lot of it to get to the conclusion.    I never really cared very much for any of the characters, they were not very believable with their super deductive reasoning and convoluted relationships.  And the bit of "supernatural" was sappy to me.  That's it for the first quarter!

Published: 2011  Read: March 2013  Genre: Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here, would love to hear what you think